Saturday, November 17, 2012

Future Bluetooth Innovations


When I read Technology's Promise by William Halal, I was impressed to find that some of the things he talked about was coming to pass or already in place.    Chapter 4 caught my attention because of the Biometrics, wireless, artificial intelligence and smart sensors.


Although I identified multiple forces, it was hard to choose from.  However, technological and potential spoke to me the most because of my focus on Bluetooth.  I like all the possibilities that Bluetooth technology has to offer if explored with an open mind. 

Technological explorations to me says taking technology to new heights and directions, and potential provide a challenge to try different things and go where no one has gone, but making one's imagination do the work and one's mind do the work.

Halal, W.E., Technology's Promise, Palgrave Macmillian, ISBN 978-0-230-01954-6

No comments:

Post a Comment